The pre-dinner cocktail hour is essentially a relaxed hour just before you start serving the first course. When pre-dinner drinks are served, dinner should be planned for at least an hour later, this gives you plenty of time to finish up anything last minuet before serving.
I served these refreshing raspberry and mint spritzers at the last dinner party.
Raspberry & Mint Cocktail
(Serves 2 people)
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries few more to garnish
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- In a mixer add add raspberries, squeeze of lime juice, and mint leaves. Using a wooden muddler muddle the mixture to release its juices
- Add crushed ice and then pour chilled sparkling lemonade
- Pour into glasses, add some fresh whole raspberries and mint to garnish
There’s always time for a cocktail