If you are looking for a Icecream recipe for Eid maybe you can try Turkish Icecream it only has 4 ingredients and no Icecream machine is needed to make this recipe.🍦
Turkish Ice Cream has an elastic texture and a aromatic flavour due to salep, which is the powder of orchid bulbs. Turkish Icecream is not like any other Ice creams you have tasted before, it’s a must try recipe for Eid. 😍
Picture Credit: behindkitchendoors
Recipe Credit: http://www.giverecipe.com
4 cups milk
1 cup sugar
1 tsp salep powder
1 tsp vanilla powder
1. Combine salep, sugar and vanilla powder in a bowl.
2. Heat the milk a little and add salep mixture gradually. Make sure that no lumps are left. Stir constantly. It reaches the pudding consistency as it is cooked.
3. Bring the heat to the lowest and cook for 30-40 minutes.
4. Let it cool.
5. Transfer it to a bowl and put in the freezer . Let it sit there for 30 minutes.
6. Take it out and whisk constantly with a fork for 2-3 minutes. Scrape the ice crystals you see around the top of the container. Put it back into the freezer.
7. Repeat this 4-5 times in every 30 minutes. You will see how it stretches when whisking. If you whisk it letting it stretch, it’s better.
8. Transfer the mixture in an airtight container and freeze for 5 hours