Mac & Cheese might be the most popular comfort food ever!! This is the richest, creamiest, mac & cheese with a kick, you’ll ever have. Loaded with 2 cheeses and finished of with a baked crumb, it’s the king of Mac & Cheese!
The Ultimate MAC & Cheese
Recipe Credit: Tasneem Patel
2 cups macaroni pasta
2 tablespoon salted butter
2 tablespoon flour
2 cups full cream milk
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt to taste
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
3 tablespoon cornflake or breadcrumbs
1 & 1/2 cup grated yellow mature cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1. Boil your macaroni in salted water, olive oil till al dente rinse and set aside.
2. In a saucepan on medium heat add butter, flour and melt together then add milk. Once it starts boiling add white pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, oregano and salt.
3. Add both cheeses slowly till melts through and forms a sauce
4. Add the boiled macaroni to the cheese sauce and add into a serving bowl
5. Add the macaroni into a oven proof dish, add more cheese and breadcrumbs.
6. Bake for 10 mins in a pre heated oven till golden brown