It’s getting to that time of the year where we start thinking about end of year gifting for teachers and work colleges. I love putting together gifts which are homemade with love and what’s more sweeter than chocolates?
Introducing to you “Rosewater & Coconut Truffles”.
I absolutely love the flavours of rose and coconut together, it’s a match made in heaven especially when dipped in chocolate. These are perfect for gifting or just homemade treats for the family. 🎀
It’s super easy to make with just 4 ingredients.
Rosewater and Coconut Truffles
Recipe Credit: Behind Kitchen Doors By Tasneem Patel
Makes approx 12
1 cup desiccated coconut plus for garnishing
125ml condensed milk
2 tablespoon rosewater
1 large milk chocolate bar (I used Lindt)
1. In a mixing bowl add coconut, condescend cream, rose water and mix together
2. Roll truffle shapes using hands
3. Add into freezer for 30mins
4. Melt chocolate in the microwave or via stove on a double boiler
5. Remove coconut balls from the freezer and dip into the chocolate
6. Add more desiccated coconut over the chocolate.
7. Decorate with rose petals, or gold foil
8. Add into the fridge to set for 15-20 mins.