I think most of us grew up drinking some kind of rose milkshake/falooda. I remember in summer my mum filing rose milk in ice cubes and it was the best thing ever, so I took my mums rose milk ice cubes and gave it a BKD upgrade.
Lychee pairs beautifully with rose so I added some extra sweetness to this recipe with lychees and it’s so delicious and refreshing. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Rose & Lychee Icecream
Recipe Credit: Behind Kitchen Doors By Tasneem Patel
250ml cold condescend milk
500g can lychee in syrup
250ml cold whipping cream
3 tablespoon rose syrup
15g Edible rose petals
1. Whisk cold whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
2. Pour condescend milk into the whipped cream till thick
3. Add rose syrup and gently fold
4. Blitz the lychee with syrup leaving lychee bits little whole or you can blitz till smooth
5. Add the blitzd lychee into the Icecream and fold gently
6. Pour the ice cream mixture into Icecream moulds
7. Add rose petals on top
8. Freeze overnight and it’s ready to serve