Summer is my happy place, I love all things Ice creams, mocktails and slushy drinks. I am ending the rose series and the last recipe on my page for the year with this beautiful Rose, Peach & Lemonade Slush!
It’s so easy to make with only 3 ingredients and it tastes as gorgeous as it looks! 🥰
Rose, Peach & Lemonade Slush
Serves 6 glasses
Recipe Credit: Behind Kitchen Doors By Tasneem Patel
1L sprite lemonade
400g can peaches with syrup
1/4 cup rose syrup
1. Blend the peaches with its syrup till purée consistency.
2. Pour sprite into a jug with rose syrup and mix together
3. Add peach purée and mix throughly
4. Add the mixture into a Tupperware and place I into the freezer (uncovered) for 1-2 hours or until slushy.
5. Scoop slush into glasses and garnish as desired
6. Enjoy it’s delicious
*can be served as a mocktail without freezing and chilled in the fridge