Badam milk is an Indian milk beverage flavored with almonds, cardamom & saffron. I enjoy experimenting traditional recipes by adding new flavours, and for this particular recipe I used flavours of rose, coconut and saffron, it’s absolutely delicious and gives me all the feels of Kashmiri Chai but without the tea leaves.
This recipe would make a beautiful Eid morning drink and it’s something quick and easy enough to serve for Iftaar. I have shared my recipe below.
Enjoy Lots Of Love 💗
Kashmiri Rose Badam Milk
2 cups milk
2 tablespoon rose syrup
2 tablespoon crushed almonds
1 and half tablespoon fresh grated or desiccated coconut
1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
1 tablespoon condensed milk (or sugar)
Pinch of saffron
1. Heat saffron in a sauce pan with milk, cardamom powder, coconut, rose syrup and bring to a boil
2. Add condensed milk and stir
3. Add crushed almonds and bring to a boil
4. Remove of heat and allow to cool slightly.
5. Garnish with whipped cream, rose petals and pistachios
You can add condensed milk or sugar to taste.
Better to use fresh grated coconut when possible.
Cream is optional