Rayhaan and Aaliyah baked the cutest cupcakes for breakfast. We made a pancake batter which we filled into cupcake cases, whipped cream frosting and decorated with mini pancakes, strawberries & sprinkles!
Bake them with your kids, it’s a really easy and fun recipe to try.
I shared the mini pancake recipe on my IGTV last month under “trending pancake cereal” and I have shared today’s cupcake recipe below, you can also find it on my website.
Enjoy Lots Of Love
2 cups self raising flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup milk
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 180dc and grease proof cupcake cups and tray
2. In a mixing bowl add sifted flour, salt and sugar
3. In a separate bowl add eggs, milk, vanilla essence and whisk until light and smooth
4. Add in the flour mixture and mix
5. Pour into cupcake cases and bake for 15-25 mins